An All-Encompassing Private Equity Masterclass
In this Masterclass, you will learn everything you need to know about private equity, from the basics to the advanced concepts.
By the end of this 6-week course, you will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of private equity
- Gain real-world insights through interactive discussions involving current deals and events
- Learn how private equity firms operate and create value
- Develop a deep understanding of the various stages of private equity investment, from deal sourcing to realizing returns
- Understand how private equity trends have been shaped by the pandemic
Master Private Equity
You will gain a comprehensive understanding of private equity.
You will actively participate in the Masterclass through pre-work, polls, and lively discussions.
About Your Instructor
Steve Balaban, CFA, has worked in private equity for over ten years and is also the founder and Chief Investment Officer at Mink Capital, where he directly consults, advises, and educates family offices on how to invest in private equity.
Steve is an award-winning lecturer that teaches private equity at various Canadian universities. He also currently serves on the Board of Directors for the CFA Society Toronto.