1-Day Private Equity Bootcamp
By the end of this one day live online training, you will know the fundamentals of private equity including an overview of the asset class, how it fits into a portfolio, and how value is created.
Coming in 2021
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (ET)
US$1,495 - Regular price after TBD
US$995 - Early bird price before TBDEnroll Now for US$995
A 1-Day Private Equity Bootcamp Like No Other
In this Bootcamp, we focus on interactive training that uses thought-provoking polls, creates stimulating discussions, and analyzes real world examples.
By the end of this Bootcamp, you will:
- Deepen your knowledge of the fundamentals of private equity
- Develop a concrete understanding of the various methods of investing in private equity, including direct investing, co-investing, fund investing, and investing through fund-of-funds
- Gain an overview of the private equity investment process, from deal sourcing to exit
- Get up to date on private equity events by discussing real world examples
- Understand how private equity trends have been shaped by the pandemic
Enhance Your Knowledge
You will gain a strong understanding of the fundamental concepts in private equity.
You will actively participate in the Bootcamp through pre-work, polls, and lively discussions.
About Your Instructor
Steve Balaban, CFA, has worked in private equity for over ten years and is also the founder and Chief Investment Officer at Mink Capital, where he directly consults, advises, and educates family offices on how to invest in private equity.
Steve is an award-winning lecturer that teaches private equity at various Canadian universities. He also currently serves on the Board of Directors for the CFA Society Toronto.